May 20, 2011
- Amy Lukas, co-founder and managing partner of Infinite Scale Design Group, a graphic design studio that integrates brand strategy into environment and event design.
- Beau Seil, managing partner of Unitus Impact, an investment firm that provides capital to improve the lives of working poor in Asia and Africa.
- Chris Johnson, director of the Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute at the University of Utah.
Jason Fairbourne, founder and president of Fairbourne Consulting, a firm that consults corporations on growing their businesses in emerging and developing markets.
- Jeff Parkin, a Brigham Young University professor of theater and media arts.
- Kristin Peterson Brown, founder and president of Grow.Learn.Give, a health education program operating in Africa and India.
- Mark Fuller, CEO of WET Design, the company behind the Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas.
- Pauline Ploquin, chief management officer of branding agency StruckAxiom and creative services manager for the 2002 Olympics.
- Peter Chan, an instructional technologist and adjunct professor at Brigham Young University.
- Rachael Herrscher, CEO and co-founder of online media and publishing company TodaysMama.
- Tami Goetz, state science adviser and former Salt Lake Community College biotechnology director.